I woke up this morning with an un-read text from my aunt. It says,
"Gd morning anis. Uncle Mamat ckp hari ni ada interview kat gardens by the bay. Dia suruh anis dtg dlm pukul 2 and to call uncle for ur form."
I didnt even reply. I was freaking out, honestly. Cause I didnt want this job. I wanted so badly to stay at home, watch tv and just get fat. But my mum thought I was already dying cause my fats were choking me up (so dramatic) and I should get up from the couch and get myself a job.
So, I got ready and left for Gardens by The Bay (GB) with my elder brother (Sufi) who was already working there, he knew the routes so its all good. As soon as we arrived, we got a free ride on a cruiser who's driver happens to be Sufi's friend and a free walk on the Skyway. It was my first time so I was a tad bit 'jakun' hehe.
The interview started at roughly around 3pm. Sufi's supervisors were there to conduct the interview so he introduced me to them as his sister. My uncle was also one of them so I kinda got a bigger chance on the job HA HA HA. But looking at the turnouts of the applicants were overwhelming. Really. Most of them were opting for the post as a Garden Cruiser where they'll drive a buggy but seriously... out of the 30s only 4 of us including me were in for Admission Control.
Apa entah yang best sangat drive buggy tu. Lagi semua lelaki, nasib baik aku takde lesen.
Now seeing these people coming to fight for spots that are limited, I felt like I must secure myself this job. I felt that spark of pressure. I gotta win this.
AND I DID. WOOP WOOP! *shakes pompoms*
Maybe this is the start, princess. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment