Radyia/GB Queen/Penguin/Tijah/Arnab Gila,
You've been the biggest part of my journey in GB for the past month. -- Yang paling friendly, yang paling suka kacau aku, yang ada gigi macam abang aku hehe, yang pandai pujuk aku bila aku merajuk over the smallest of things, yang rajin bawakkan lunch/dinner untuk aku, yang sanggup share food dengan aku, yang paling ikhlas belanja budak gemuk ni makan, yang spend breakfast ngan aku, yang pujuk aku pakai cookies, yang bawakkan roll-on (ni priceless, serious!), yang selalu kata aku macam bestfriend dia dulu, yang sabar dengan aku bila aku buat perangai, yang selalu tukar shifts sebab nak satu shift ngan aku, yang ajar aku untuk sentiasa husnudzon, yang buatkan aku origami (tapi origami tu tak pakai tudung)... and the list goes on.
The previous days spent with you has been memorable, beyond what I thought was achievable. I mean, I never thought I could have someone who could do all those things for me, with me, within such a short period of time knowing each other. You're the closest I have to a sister - you shout more than you listen, you laugh more than keeping quiet. You advice, tegur bila perlu, you tell me things that I didnt know about you.
You're funny and talented, poise and classy, at the same time smart and a lil bit clumsy. And I'm lucky to have wasted my time being the one laughing with you, waiting for you at the mrt station before work and walking with you to the mrt station after work.
I'm sorry I have to remind you time and time again, how beautiful of a person you are, inside and out. I will never encounter anyone like you, ever again. I'm gonna miss the way you adjust your tudung, the way you walk, the way you eat, the way you laugh (duh, of course!), the way we do things together when you're around.
Wherever you are, I'll be there. We're a tag-team, like Bonnie and Clyde. I miss you on my off-days, I dont miss work but I miss you. Remember there will be this facilities uncle who'll always tell us that we are like Siamese twins? Cause we'd go everywhere together.
I'll miss you big time! I promise to smile and not put on that "masam face" anymore, to stay cool when deployed at the skyway (cause I usually get angsty) and to always bring food for myself cause you wont be there to feed me anymore.
I'll miss you, I'll never forget you and I'll love you to the moon and back. That's my oath to you.
P/s: This is not a goodbye post. I just wanna tell everyone that I love you, boo. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment