Saturday, 10 May 2014

#9

So, what else havent the world heard about? Our story?

I've never been so excited all my life, for something I wanted so bad. Finally... someone who swept me off my feet, Ahmad Al Hedir. He wasnt prince charming, in fact he was the team's badass. He wasnt Mr. Popular, he was so mediocre. What stood out was his character - he played Mr. Nice Guy a little bit, some Mr. Douchebag, and a whole lot of Mr. Pain in Everybody's Ass. He isnt all my type, he obviously wasnt my fight. Nothing about him interests me till he opened his ears up for me. He spoke so little of himself cause he was all ears for another stranger like me. I'm not saying I could just fall into the hands of a man who listens to my bullshit some time of the week, but this person listens day in day out! He jots down my daily rants like recipes, observes my likes and dislikes like a detective.

He is nothing like me. He is all I never saw in myself. He's seen me happy, he's seen me sad. He's seen me reasonable, he's seen me mad. I write too many good things about him you wont believe how amazing of a person he is. He is a blessing everyone chooses to overlook. He has cured so many failed emotions in me, helping me feel again.

Lets just say... I want to wake up to this man one day, for the rest of my life. And he will teach Adrian how to ride a bike, and assemble Nadine's first cookhouse. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment