As we go through our days, I almost lost track of time. Today we turn 11 months old. Scary how the days turn to hours and the minutes speed down to seconds, then the next thing before we know it, we're a year old! Oh time, dear time, why hurry?
As of today, there isnt a thing I missed out on this man. He's brilliant in so many aspects of life. He's inspired by influential people, that eventually has driven him to inspire others as well. Inspire to aspire, hopefully. His passion for things oozes out from his wounds like blood from deep cuts. Determination drips off, like sweat. Hard work pays off most times when he gives it his every ounce of strength. Looking at him on an everyday basis, I am possesed by his thoughts of fitness.
I respect his interests. He invests so much on a life-long journey that has no end - fitness, that is. And I am more than honoured to have been able to witness his successes, and to lovingly call him 'My man'. Never will I trade all the nagging about his calories for anything else in this world. If there is anyone who's of a bigger supporter of his than me, I call that person his Motivator - and its still me doing that job, no doubt.
I give him credit for being a responsible partner-in-crime. Other than being a pain in my ass, he does all the loveydovey stuff like a duty. He gets me most of the food that I crave for, holds my hand all the time, rubs my back, hugs me long enough that all my broken pieces stick back together. Anyone can do that, really. But only he, can stand my non-stop whining, my demands for ice-cream, and sudden tight hugs around his neck and never wanting to let loose.
I admit, I'm still figuring him out. And I like the idea of how he surprises me with his hot heat and tantrums, and I cant say much anymore cause he takes every bit of my mood swings like a chill pill. There is nothing he couldnt take of me, he's been given shit yet he's still rollin' with me.
Thank you, Ahmad Al Hedir. For not being a sore loser and winning my heart all over again, sunrise or sunset.
Nah , amik bunga
No comments:
Post a Comment