Bismillah.
7 purnama bersama.
Syukur, alhamdulillah. Dia belum biol lagi. Syukur, alhamdulillah. Dia belum gila lagi. Syukur, alhamdulillah. Dia belum nak bunuh diri.
Macam biasa lah. Gaduh, baik. Gaduh lagi, baik lagi. There's no end to it.
---
Such young love like this, they say its just puppy love. They say you're not responsible enough for your own mistakes; they dont know how I drive you up the walls. They say you're a douchebag; they dont know what I did that made you scream off your top.
I'm a bitch too. I get on your every nerve then crawl up to your arms, asking you to forgive your little girl. I pull every strand of your patience then hold your face, asking you to love me more. Like you always said, "You never fail to make me angry."
Too bad baby, that's all I know. I've dug myself a hole in your heart, built myself a home there. I'm never gonna feel safe elsewhere. Where can I go? Who else rubs my back better when I feel low? Who else carreses my cheeks when I feel least loved?
Remember when nobody believed in us? Remember when everyone belittled us? Remember when everybody blamed us for our every heartbreak? Remember them who said we wouldnt survive the first battle? Remember those who said we werent good for each other? Remember who said that this isnt love?
Yes, our fights are crazy. We are both mentally unsound. Its all because we still want each other that bad. Its all because I still want to have someone to fight with till I grow old on my deathbed and finally pass on. Its all because we're still as stubborn as hell.
I dont have to tell you that I love you.
You know even if God took away my abilities, He will remind you that I loved to sing off-keys. He will remind you that I like having my hands intertwined with yours. He will remind you of how much I adored the scent of your perfume mixed with sweat. He will remind you of how much I liked sunrise. He will remind you I loved cakes and coffee.
Now. I know a month ago I said its only gonna get better. I know two months ago I said we'll fight lesser. I know 3 months ago I said we'll jog together. You know how delusional I can be, right? There you go. I'm overly-dreamy and unreal about things.
At least I'm still crazy about us... and you.
No comments:
Post a Comment