Its funny how one person can take up so much space in your heart, consuming even the littlest corners of it. Its not like there's much room, but this one soul just fits. He is a single atom but how full he makes me feel is as if he is a whole compound.
He, alone, without the humour and lame pick-up lines, is uplifting. He, himself, minus the fancy suits and polished shoes, is charming. He, on his own, no epic proposals on one knee necessary, is hopelessly romantic.
I love you for the brave soldier you are, and all else that you were too afraid to be. And if you needed me, I'll always be here.
I love you for the passionate athlete you are, and all else that you aspire to be. And if you needed me, I'll never be too far away.
I love you for you, champion.
For real.
Fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment