Hey love.
You've come a long way, havent you? From trainings to trials and finally here, today - now.
I know you're drained out, from all the weekly trainings. I understand how irregular your sleeping patterns are these past few weeks, your body's too tired to even rest peacefully. I realised how rapidly your body's slowly changing up, you're growing. I noticed all the bruises and injuries you've been getting, its not fun having to hear you complain about the pain.
On a general scale, your teammates are suffering too. I doubt they are having the time of their lives, alternating squats and suicide runs every time comes physical training. Trust me, they'd rather be out on Friday nights elsewhere, than attending court training. Obviously this is a huge deal to them because they put aside all else, and devote their precious hours coming all the way to Hougang and get whipped into shape.
When I say 'they', I mean you too. All the sacrifices might not come clear to your senses so soon, but it will all pay off. When? When you've reserved yourself a spot in the squad, maybe? How? By diligently attending trainings and work on your skills, maybe? Why? You tell me.
I may not always be there throughout your games and training sessions, that's why I wrote this - its timeless. Anytime you needed me to nag without having to listen to my voice, this will motivate you. I know it gets draggy, having to put up with my endless speeches about how much you should perservere and stuff.
Cause at the end of the day, its all you. You're the playmaker. You get to decide your next move, while all I'm here for is to make sure you never give up without a fight. You do what's best for you and not for anybody else.
We have big plans together, do we? There's no way I'm paying for the GT-R all by myself. So you better whack balls, baby. 😘
No comments:
Post a Comment