Dear Hamka,
Little do you know, by the time you get to read this, you might be moments away from your big game. That only means time waits for nobody. Not even you, or me. As much as I crave for more time to be there through every game and training, I'm sorry circumstances dont allow me to do so. We're both growing up very fast. We both shoulder different commitments that require so much effort, we are chasing two unlike dreams respectively. I badly hope, and continously begging God, to never divert our intentions, focus and hearts eventhough we're running on different tracks. May He allow us to meet halfway, and work with our indifferences should there be any on our way to success.
There will be hurdles, but you'll gallop. There will be strong waves, but you'll brave the current. There will be thunderstorms and earthquakes, but love, the strong, like you, will prevail.
No comments:
Post a Comment