I fought for your attention then,
I still do now.
I fought for your love then,
I still do now.
I fought for your heart then,
I still do now.
I fought for your masculine features then,
I still do now.
I fought for your witty brain then,
I still do now.
I fought for us then,
I still do now.
I fought to keep you with me then,
I still do now.
I fought through everything and anything then,
Why would I stop now?
I used my bare hands to hold you as close to me as possible.
I grasped your waist tighter so you don't drift up too high.
One night is all I need to tell you these but let me assure you first, boo :-
They may tell you your arms can't possibly get any bigger. They might just diss you for taking a different kind of protein shake. They can tell you your girlfriend's way too hot for you. Or whatever... baby I'll be right here rooting for you every step of the way. I'll never judge you, not because of how much you mean to me. But because I saw everything - your crazy routines, your abs and the 'V-line' muscle down your core and all you had to go through to get to where you are right now. I'm not staying for your madly built body, but I love a man who works his way up and has a point to prove to me that he isn't just a pretty face with dreams unachieved.
I might not wanna work out with you,
but I'll appreciate your body as you progress.
I might not be at the gym with you,
but I'll gladly spend cheat meals together.
I might not seem interested,
but honestly... I really am not.
But I'll do it for you. Because I know my man needs me.
Because the last thing a man wants is for his lady to leave,
when he needs her the most.
All the best, #AhmadAlHedir
Make me proud, love 💋
No comments:
Post a Comment