Bismillah.
We're here today, at half-a-year mark, stronger than ever.
Earl grey tea and the sun at noon. Weights and benches. Kicks and jerseys. We've tasted almost everything, together. From late-night phone calls to mid-day arguments - we've graced through. From inside jokes to the signature handshake - we've showed them. From love to life - we've seen each fault and flaw. And despite all that we didnt like about each other from the start, from being rivals to being inseparable - we're still standing on solid ground. Despite receiving a lot of hatred, depite seeing so many envious losers trying their best to convince us how badly we fit, despite being fed with so much bullshit from strangers who knew nothing about us - we breezed through.
Yes I admit, we've fought over so many trivial matters. We are childish, let us have our chance to grow. Yes I admit, we've screamed into each others' faces for no reason. We are impatient, give us time.
I've heard enough of the, "Come on Nis, you deserve better. Dont settle for someone like such." I've cried enough over, "Who's the unlucky one now? You or him? Damn Nis, he must have a bucketful of patience for an egoistic, spoilt, hot-headed brat like you."
Many times we asked ourselves, "Do you want me still, although you know that we're gonna have to fight, like this, all over again? Till we die?"
And the answer is, "Yes, ultimately. I'd rather fight and cry all my life with someone who's seen enough and has every reason to leave but chose to stay instead, because I know of nobody else who can stand my whims, my mad cravings in the middle of the night or even how stupid I might sound throughout the day."
Sometimes, love is not about what suits you. Its not always right when they tell you he's not good for you, they're not always on point when they tell you she's just gonna be a sore for you. They see what you show them, and that's all. They're only gonna see the ugly fights, the tantrums and hot bitch fits. They dont feel the love, they dont get warm hugs from his thick arms, they dont smell the cologne on his chest, they dont get to play with his hair, they dont get piggyback rides on the way home, do they? They cant hear her laughter, they dont rub your back after a long day, they dont sniff on your shoulders, they dont cheekily ask for a leg massage on tough days, do they? There you go.
Hedir 💕, I will continue being a pain in your ass. At the same time, I'll keep loving you, for as long as you want me to.
#11Aug
Much love,
Nis 💋
No comments:
Post a Comment